Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have everything a man could want.. feline eyes, pouty lips, long curly hair and sexy body.. how come?

i'm still single? I feel so unloved.





Interested applicants may apply. Continuous hiring going on!I have everything a man could want.. feline eyes, pouty lips, long curly hair and sexy body.. how come?
You like mouse meat? Where can I get an application? You can chase me, play with me and catch me, but please don't eat me.I have everything a man could want.. feline eyes, pouty lips, long curly hair and sexy body.. how come?
Hmmm now are we talking about what all men - boys want are what real men want. Yes, pleasing outer shell is really great, but real men want to be able communicate with their love, they also want to have intelligent conversations also. To me an even balance is great. Did you know a lot of guys cook, but they do not want to cook all the time. Having great sensuality is also a plus and a little humility also. My second gf was a great looker large tomatoes etc....my friends always told me she had more T's than brains...you know they were right I was blinded by lust.:)
being single is not so bad you know


and is you mean single as not being married that is GOOD thing really


your young, beautiful, so play the field have fun never settle for one man......





smile


good luck
You have it all and more and they are blind fools to not want what you have to give long term. Show more of who you are on the inside...you really are loved, you just don't realize it now.
Sorry not interested in getting cat scratch fever or worms
Because you are only relying on your looks. YOu may get a date, but your looks won't get you hitched!
I feel sickly sorry for that picture.
I want you badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment