Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why do most female Yahoo avatars resemble those hideous Bratz鈩?dolls with deformed oversized eyes and lips?

I bet I'm not the only person who's spooked out by them.Why do most female Yahoo avatars resemble those hideous Bratz鈩?dolls with deformed oversized eyes and lips?
that's why i would rather be a monkey than a yahoo avatar-it's an improvement-lolWhy do most female Yahoo avatars resemble those hideous Bratz鈩?dolls with deformed oversized eyes and lips?
OMG!! I thought I was the only one that thought that they looked like those atrocious looking Bratz dolls. LMAO!!!!!
Hey. That's what they offer us.
%26lt;%26lt;Bratz avatar and proud


Anyways, who cares, blame yahoo lol


I bet the same amount of people are spooked out by 'the eyebrows' on yours, so chill :P
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment