Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I need to know the best e.l.f. products!!! you know eyes. lips. face...?

I luv e.l.f. but i dont really know what their best products are! for fellow e.l.f. lovers, plz help me. I need the answers!!!!!!!!I need to know the best e.l.f. products!!! you know eyes. lips. face...?
The make up brushes are excellent. Their eyeliner is good, as well as all their tools (eyelash curler, etc.). Do NOT get their nail polish remover pads. They smell soooooo incredibly bad. I like their lip balm too. Some of their lip glosses can be sticky and smell bad but others are pretty good. I love their train cases. I just got a lime green one and it's very roomy.I need to know the best e.l.f. products!!! you know eyes. lips. face...?
I think I must have gotten a bad batch of the nail polish remover pads because mine actually smell like curdled milk!! It's gross!! Report Abuse

E.L.F. products broke my skin out really badly, but the makeup brushes are great, and a great bargin
their eyeliner is pretty good,


but their powders like eyeshadow and stuff are to glittery for my taste and cheap looking
I like to use Bare Essentuals and Smashbox. Pharmacy brands like Maybelline are excellent too and economical and comparible to the quality to the pricey brands that I've also mentioned.
I was going to purchase something from them but i heard mixed reviews. I prefer makeup that wont irritate my skin and wont look cheap. Thats why I by makeup from reputable brands like Maybelline, MAC, and Loreal.I just dont think the quality is there.
no, the troll product line is the one to check
chanel only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment