Monday, July 26, 2010

My eye shadow/lip gloss fell in the toilet. Should I still use it?

It depends if the container was open or closed.


If it was open, do not use it.


If it was closed, it would be okay to use it, but if I were you I would still throw it out. If it's really expensive make-up though, you should use it.


Also, if the toilet had ';stuff'; in it, do not use it. If it was just water, you should be fine.


And, as other people pointed out, there is still germs in the water. Be very careful with the eyeshadow, your eye could get infected. Be careful with the lip gloss, too. If I were you, I would throw everything out.My eye shadow/lip gloss fell in the toilet. Should I still use it?
No. Even if the toilet didn't look messy, it still has tons of invisible germs in the water. Even if it was closed, those disgusting germs go in and on it anyway. If you used the shadow, you would probably get an infection. If you used the lip gloss, it might get in your mouth, EWWW!My eye shadow/lip gloss fell in the toilet. Should I still use it?
no its unsanitary and can lead to eye infections because of the germs. and the lip gloss i would throw away too but if it had the top still on it then its up to you but i myself would throw it away
If there was mess it the toilet, then no. Even if they the lipgloss and shadow had their tops on.


If there was just water in it, you should be fine.
wash it and if its a pencil then shave off a layer and then you can use it. if not then just wash it really well. if you dropped the applicator part then no never!
you could if they were still closed, and the toilet was pre-used, lol. just wash it off and it should be fine. if your makeup was open, then i'd say to throw it out and get some new stuff.
definitely do not use it. you could get very sick, just go out and buy more. throw, what fell in the toilet, away, and same with the eye shadow, just don't use. it's probably ruined anyways
Gross, even if the water was clean, thats still just gross.


Can you just imagine putting that lip gloss all over your mouth knowing it had swam in the same place as last nights processed dinner? *shudder*
Depends. How dirty was the toilet? There will always be bacteria.


I don't think you are going to die..


I dropped my hairspray in the toilet, and still used it ;)
no don't becuase ur stuipid if u do no offence or anything but thats crazy talk
if there was nothing in the toilet i dont see where it would mater just depends
umm no
I wouldn't. EWW.
no.. if u are unsanitary then go ahead
Throw it out.
Ummmmmm I wouldn't.
if it didnt get ruined.
Uhm..no buy a new one.
no way
no. u'll get toilet germs on ur eyes and lips

No comments:

Post a Comment